How to Resolve the "409 Conflict" Error in Laravel?

I’m encountering a “409 Conflict” error in my Laravel application. Previously, it was functioning correctly, but now it’s showing this error. Upon inspecting the response, I found the following code snippet:

<script>
    document.cookie = "humans_21909=1"; 
    document.location.reload(true)
</script>

When I access the application from a different location, it works without any issues. However, the problem persists only on my computer. How can I fix this error?

To fix the “409 Conflict” error in your Laravel application, you can try the following steps:

1. Network Connection Issue: This error could be related to your network settings. Try switching to a different Wi-Fi network and see if the error persists. Network configurations sometimes cause conflicts that result in the “409 Conflict” error.

2. Change Function Name: Change the function name that triggers the error. For instance, if you have a function called register() causing conflicts, rename it to account_register() to prevent the conflict.

3. Set Cookie Manually: You can manually set the humans_21909 cookie with a value of 1 to potentially resolve the conflict. Here’s an example of how you can do it using middleware:

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Cookie;

$fix = $request->cookie('humans_21909');
if (empty($fix)) {
    Cookie::queue('humans_21909', '1', 43200); // 43200 seconds = 12 hours
}